Drive efficiency in your IT estate through the use of cloud and virtualisation technologies… interested?
Switch Communications invites you to our exclusive networking evening at The Ivy Club. Meet senior executives and enjoy drinks and canapés whilst learning how we can rationalise your estate, saving money and improving the use of your resources through virtualisation and cloud services.
Where: The Club @ The Ivy, 9 West Street, London, WC2H 9NE
When: Wednesday the 19th of June
Why: To find out how we can deliver a unique architecture offering simplicity, agility and growth. Learn how to automate your IT estate saving you both capital and operational expenditure.
Pre register by Friday the 14th of June for your chance to win an iPad mini
According to Gartner there is no leader in Data Centre networking, this being the case, how do you choose a solution to deliver your vision?
4.00pm: How can Alcatel-Lucent products enhance your IT and Data Centre estate? – Andrew Weedon, Alcatel-Lucent
- A summary of Gartner’s perspective of the DC switching market place
- How Alcatel-Lucent’s pod/Mesh architecture is considered “visionary”
- Simplify the management of your virtual server estate…
4.20pm: Demonstration of the Alcatel-Lucent VMM solution – David Hardaker, Alcatel-Lucent
5.00pm: How your enterprise can benefit from the cloud – utilising our infrastructure to improve efficiency – Robin Brown, Commercial Director, Switch Communications.
- Cloud services enabled by higher bandwidth
- Service Levels and their importance when considering a managed service
- Intergrating your communications, Lync? BYOD?…
- Delivering efficiency through virtualisation and rationalisation of your entire estate…
Do not miss this exclusive event! REGISTER HERE
***We will be showcasing our Unified Comms solution focusing on iPad integration and mobile collaboration***
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org