Friday September the 13th
Are you and your business getting the most out of your 4200?
Switch Communications are now offering 1 day training courses tailored to different aspects of our services for you and members of your staff. The first workshops are for 4200 users, designed for delegates to work comfortably and efficiently with the system administration software.
- System overview
- Describe and manage the numbering plans; public, restricted, features on conversation
- Creae / Manage users UA, Z and Reflex sets
- Configuration of handsets; programming keys, set features, dynamic routing, barring..
- Modifications and creating groups; pick up, hunt groups, attendant and broadcast
- Programming and modifying system speed dials
- Allocate and reset mailboxes to the users
- Basic voicemail features
- Saving your database
Price: £125 per person
Who should attend: System managers/administrators
Prerequisite: Some knowledge of telecommunications would be helpful but not essential, and be familiar with PC’s and the Windows environment
Course method: Presentation and some practical
Course duration: 1 day
Course times: Coffee and registration 9.30am. Start: 10.00am. Finish: approx 4.00pm. The trainer will set break times during the course.
Lunch will be provided, please advise us of any specific dietary requirements.
Location: No 1 Croydon, 12-16 Addiscombe Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 0XT
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 8604 0000