You can be confident in the fact that each call is dealt with by a real person ready to talk to customers about their communications issues. We pride ourselves on providing a market leading service.
Our service staff are highly trained and qualified to deal with complex and in-depth issues. Switch Communications support over 1,500 customers across the UK.
- The main Switch Service Desk operates from 9:00 to 5.00 Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- An out of hours service Desk operates outside of these times and is accessible via the service phone numbers plus your PIN if you are contracted to Enhanced or Complete Care.
- All faults are logged, issued with a fault reference number and tracked using the bespoke Switch Communications CRM system. This allows complete management and visibility of resources available to ensure quality of service to our customer. A full statistical analysis package allows Switch to better plan for development.
Our customer support process is governed by very strict escalation procedures, so you always receive exactly the support your business needs:
Customer Support – Switch Communications
- Service desk support – logs calls and clears minor faults
- Second line support– highly qualified and skilled technicians who can provide expertise to remotely diagnose and clear faults
- Technical support – using supplier accredited technicians for on-site support
- Manufacturer Technical support – for high level faults which require designer expertise
Please see click below to view our Customer Service Agreement PDF.
For IP Solutions we operate a sophisticated and proactive multi-site network operations centre (NOC) which is manned by qualified staff 24/7.
Our current statistics show that we clear 85% of all reported faults remotely, and 95% within 16 working hours. Working with the manufacturers, we are continually striving to improve the level of service we provide to our customers by focusing on clearing more faults remotely and reducing any down time.
To contact us use the details below or CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER CONTACT OPTIONS
Contact Details: Customer Support – Switch Communications
Tel: 0845 034 7777 / 0345 034 7777 (Voice & Data)
Tel: 0845 034 9999 / 0345 034 9999 (IP)
Click Here to access our RAFT (Remote Access Fault Ticket) system, which provides access to a web-based fault logging and status monitoring tool.