Switch provide the infrastructure services you need as a business to support your move to the cloud. Whether you are planning on building a private cloud service in one of our Data Centres, a hybrid part private / part shared platform or wish to utilise our private resilient platform we are the partner of choice. To speak to our Cloud Services – Switch Communications experts call 020 8604 0007 or email email@example.com
Switch understands why you have made the decision to embrace cloud services and strongly believe that providing the right infrastructure is critical to the delivery of systems and applications designed to last. Our services are built on a multi-site resilient architecture and deliver first class network connectivity across our private voice and data networks.
Our data centre fabric is Hyper-visor agnostic and our experts can provide the advice you need to design a service best suited to the needs of your business. We will give you the freedom to deliver the applications you need to your business without having to worry about the infrastructure that supports your business critical services.
- Delivering private, hybrid or public cloud services
- Hypervisor agnostic Data Centre fabric
- Experts in Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Proven heritage in Platform as a Service (PaaS) – reference Alcatel Lucent services hosted on our infrastructure
- Multi-site resilient Data Centre estate
- Distributed MPLS core network with Tier 1 transit provision and peering
- Private Cloud
With a choice of over 10 Data Centres located across the South East of England and in Manchester we are capable of delivering the infrastructure required to support your cloud services. Experienced in hosting private cloud services on behalf of global telecoms services businesses as well as for the enterprise we bring significant amounts of experience in building secure and resilient platforms for our clients.
Our primary Data Centres based in the docklands and north west London are very well connected and contain over 450 racks of expansion space. Our core network and Data Centre fabric are designed to be agnostic to the type of virtualised environment you are currently running and our fully qualified project management team are experienced in managing the migration of existing services onto our infrastructure.
Cloud Services – Switch Communications Private Cloud
The Private Cloud enables customers to build virtualised environment based on dedicated hardware providing a highly flexible and scalable solution. Switch provide the expertise to build a modular architecture which enable a customer to build a scalable and cost effective infrastructure based on industry preferred highly available and fault tolerant designs and principles.
- Dedicated hardware
- Maximising the return on investment, and maximizing the use of hardware
- Ease of use through full management GUI and web interfaces
- Efficiencies through easy replication and rapid provisioning
- Seamless disaster recover
- 24 x 7 qualified technical support
Cloud Services – Switch Communications Hybrid Cloud
The Hybrid cloud provides fully secure virtualisation on a shared (not over subscribed) hardware platform. Services run in parallel to other customers and occupy completely separate logical instances, Our state of the art cloud server farm provides a pool of resource and processing power that can be instantly switched on to meet your server requirements. Built in premium Data Centres for optimum service delivery our cloud plaform is built for 100% service availability guarantees and scalable to meet any requirement.
- Dedicated server, network, and server resources.
- Rapid server upscaling
- Cost effective
- Located in Tier 3 preimum datacentres
- comprehensive SLA
- 24 x 7 qualified technical support
Switch are experts in the field of voice. With over 20 years heritage we have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of just what it take to make a hosted voice platform work effectively and reliable in a business environment. Put simply, when it comes to hosted voice we do it all.
Our hosted PBX solution ensures:
- Reduced costs when compared to legacy ISDN and PBX cost of ownership
- Full mobility with SIP based VoIP apps for your Android, iPhone, Blackberry, or any BYOD.
- Full virtual PBX features; including, Hunt Groups, Flexible call routing, Auto attendant, Call recording, Conferencing
But that’s just the start. Our hosted solutions provide a full Unified Communications suite enabling full system automation of your customer applications. Associated pop-up customer records can be triggered, intelligent routing can be set-up, on screen dialling, e-mail integration, SMS messaging, auto dialling – all are integrated UC offering providing a flexible, powerful, state-of-the-art telephony solution.