Switch Communications Ltd is an Alcatel-Lucent Premium Partner as well as a Cisco Partner and as such installs and supports the complete portfolio of hardware and software solutions.
Presently the number of systems maintained across the UK is over 5000.
Our business is guided by Prince2 Project Management and quality control processes as defined by our quality manual, which is audited by BSI under ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO27001.
Prince2 Project Management
Our Prince2 Accredited project managers will ensure your solution is delivered on time.
ISO27001 relates to the establishment of an inforamtion security management system. By achieving this we have demonstrated that all of the information that we hold is done so in accordance with a framework of policies and procedures which are regularly audited and assessed by the British Standards Institute.
ISO14001 relates to our committment to the environment and demonstrates that we continually look at ways in which we can reduce our carbon footprint.
ISO9001 demontrates our committment to provide consistent levels of service and that we continually look for ways in which we can improve the way in which we deliver products and services.
Switch Communications Ltd is an Alcatel-Lucent Expert Partner and Accredited Cisco Partner and as such install and support the complete portfolio of hardware and software solutions from enterprise to full data centre installations. Our engineers hold qualifications in SME, Enterprise and Data Centre service delivery and support.
Alcatel-Lucent Technical Qualifications
- AQFP Alcatel Qualified Field Professional
- ACFE Alcatel Certified Field Expert – Omni PCX Enterprise, Omni Switch, Contact Centre
- ACSE Alcatel Certified System Expert
- ACSE Data Centre 6900 10K
- ACSE Voice System Expert
- ACSE Omni PCX Office
- ACSE Omni PCX Enterprise
- ACSE Open Touch
- ACSE Genesis Compact Edition
- ACSE Contact Centre
- ACSE Unified Communications (Omni Open Touch)
- ACSE Omni Access WLAN Wireless (WiFi)
- ACSE OmniSwitch 6850 6450 6250
Switch engineers hold specific qualifications across individual product sets, specific to our product implementation areas. These include qualifications relating to SME equipment and networking technologies, Enterprise equipment and networking technologies, Cloud implementation across multiple vendor virtualised estates and specific Data Centre equipment and networking qualifications.
- AQFP – Alcatel Qualified Field Professional
- ACFE – Alcatel Certified Field Expert
- ACSE – Alcatel Certified System Expert
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional
- CCIE – Cisco Certified Network Expert