At Switch Communications we understand the importance of your telephony to keep your business running smoothly and that is why we offer fail over plans, tailored to your individual needs, for your voice services.
The operational and commercial damage to a business due to a natural disaster such as a fire or flood or power outage, can be huge, with 80% of businesses never fully recovering.
Tailored fail over plans ensure you continue to receive calls, whatever the situation, regardless your inbound calls are delivered over ISDN, Analogue, SIP or Hosted Telephony.
Analogue & ISDN2 – Emergency redirect
- Call us 365/24/7 to have your calls diverted to a telephone number of your choice Divert set up within 1 hour
- Low cost: £10 set-up, £2 rental plus call charges at your agreed rate
- Easy to use: 1) Decide on the new destination number for inbound calls. 2) Call Us and we will set it up 3) Call us when you want the divert service cancelled.
Alongside these Disaster Recovery packages, many customers are now adopting Virtual Numbers and Call Re-Directions as part of their disaster recovery plan, due to the enhanced flexibility these provide.
ISDN30 Site Assurance
- Quickly activated and calls can be diverted to a pre-determined number.
- Site assurance is applied to all of your ISDN30 channels
- Once activated the Site Assurance divert will last as long as you like and will not expire until you instruct us otherwise.
- Free Setup, low monthly rental and calls charged at your agreed rate
- Easy to use:1) Decide on the destination number for diverted calls or opt for one of our disaster recovery 03 numbers to ensure total flexibility when needed. 2) Call us to set it up 3) When you need to activate the service, just call us and all calls will be diverting to the nominated number within 1 hour. 4) Call us when you want the divert service cancelled.
Business Continuity is FREE to set-up and has a small monthly rental. The diverted leg of the calls is charged at your agreed per minute rate. Once set up it can be activated simply by calling our customer service team.